Monday, October 11

Hi everyone!

hey chiqa's! Today i just create a new blog from blogspot.. this is my first time blogging! so exited.. sorry if my english is not so perfect.. but anyways.. currently im not doing anything.. not working not studying! just relaxing 4 the whole year of 2010.. i just had my spm exam last year & graduated from convent light street high school.. i love fashion & makeup.. so i will be posting an everyday outfit.. well.. maybe not everyday.. and i will post on whatever that i buy(kindda like hauls n review).. and i will post what i eat.. and also tell a lil bit bout my life.. i also love k-pop & korean drama's.. i will post my fav korean songs every now and then.. erm... yeah.. any question feel free to ask me.. =D
thats it for now.. im going to play binggo with my family..
gud nite..

these are some pic from the aid mubarak fastive day =)
 i love my makeup on that day..
 my mom way doing my lil sis hair
 these are the cookies that me and my mom made
me
my mom and me

No comments:

Post a Comment