Tuesday, October 12

went to KL last week C=

 
 KL
hi everyone..  i went to Kuala Lumpur with  my family on last last sunday.. came back last wed.. during the time i was in KL i went shopping with my mom! i found a few things that i wanted but could nvr get it in budget and some stuff could not be found here in penang.. im not working so i dun really have money to shopping n buy stuff that are expensive.. i only get abit money by helping my dad doing his office work.. anyway we stayed at my grandparents house.. me and my mom went to Hamidia, Masjid India on the first day in kl by LRT, coz my dad had to use his car.. my mom bought a perfmme there for my dad and herself.. My mom bought Mojo in candy.. it smells great and the bottle is so cute.. i'll post some pic.. bydaway, when i was in the LRT a tourist guy (italian?spanish?american? i dont know!!) was keep on looking at me.. i was like blushing.. his kindda cute.. but i have a bf.. haha.. when he stars at me i look at other places.. then we went to bb plaza the next day by car.. my brother meet up with his best friend  that use to stay here in penang.. they went to Time Square.. they had fun riding all the indoor roller coaster n all that stuff.. me and my mom went shopping!   then the next day my whole family except my lil sis went to find my soon to be collage/pastry school in Damansara.. its a small school but its gud.. i will be intaking on january 2011!! then went to IKEA,Damansara for luch and bought some stuff there.. then my dad send me and my mom to Lot 10 shopping mall.. the stuff was all branded and freaking expensive.. i will go thare ad shop when im working.. haha.. then we walk from there to Sungai Wang plaza n then round in bb plaza again but only the top area coz we didn't go there yet then we went home.. next day went back to Penang!! i have alot of pic to post.. but i will post them latter..!! now i have to do some office work for my dad.. that is my only income.. everymonth rm100 only!! Y.Y at least its money.. i have to find a job soon!! (@~@'')

outfit of the day(sunday)
singlet - F.O.S
plaid shirt - no brand
skinny jeans - Tommy Girl
watch - avon
 in the car
sunnies - jusco
 LRT Putra Wangsa Maju
went to hamdia by LRT with mom
 dress that i bought at a small shop at the LRT station
no brand - RM19.90
(top part is denim & bottom floral see through)
    Be Candy by MOJO 
RM 145 i think..
(i forgot! but its hundred sumthing)
it has a sweet sugary scent!!


outfit of the day(monday)
black T - no brand
skirt - thai clothing stall
belt - no brand
black flipflop - elf 
me and my lil sis (on the way to BB plaza)
Bukit Bintang BB plaza
in a pink girly shop!!
there was so many pink stuff!! so cute!!
cupcake storage! im goona make a diy storage just like this!
didn't buy anything there.. :(
coffee bean
caremal iceblended coffee
&
blueberry cheesse cake (yummy)
me & my lil sis
-from gifth shop BB plaza-
hello kitty watch - RM12
hello kitty pen - RM4
3 ms.potato pen - RM10
ice-cream fan - RM10
a bunch of stuff that i bought from BB plaza
fashion shops
sun glasses from BONITA

bought the same Usamimi (head scarf) like the girl's wearing but in black with floral print
         Fresh Look Contact Lens           
Left - sterling grey   Right - grey
owl necklace
(no brand)
buy 1 free 1 RM39.90

cute zebra print bra strap
Black Blazer with puffy sleeve 
(no brand)
RM49.90
gray lace scarf with dandling balls
(no brand)
RM16.90 i think.. i kindda forgot the price
cute flipflop! the lefth side is my mom's right side is mine
(no brand)
RM10 each


outfit of the day (tuesday)
my face was ugly
dress/top -
watch - avon
 IKEA Damansara
went there with my whole family
 Had our luch at IKEA after we went to my future college
Thats my dad!
i ate sweedish meet balls & yummy choclate DAIM cake
 me.. i look ugly on every photo on that day! dunno y!!
 the me and my mom went to LOT 10 mall, Bukit Bintang
 all the stuff here are branded and crazy expensive!!!
then i had this next door from LOT 10,
i dont remember the malls name it was new!
yummy ice cream.. kindda expensive
there was so many flavour to choose from
 i had the bubble gum candy ice cream in cone
they taste assectly like bubble gum!!
single cone cost RM7.90
 then walk to Sungai Wang plaza.. its combine with BB plaza and another plaza.. i dont remember what plaza was it.. there were alot of malls there in Bukit Bintang u could just walk..
i got this from a nail store..
the top floor is full of hair salon, hair products shop and nail shops..
stripping brush nail polish 4 - RM10
nail art stickers 3 - RM10
 stripe singlet & cotton cardigan
(no brand)
RM15
 we also went to a Japannesse shop..
the sales girls was wearing kimono!
so i had to take a pic with one of them.. hehe.. =P
 all of these are from Japan
crimping hair tool & head massagger 
 DEAD SEA SALT in Lavender!!
u could use these for all sorts of things!
for face,bath,foot spa,&body!!
RM49.90
cute japannise head umbrealla RM20
They had this kind of traditional Japanesse umbrealla too..
but my mom didn't want get it coz it might tear apart bcoz its paper.. :C
the stuff me&my mom bought were above RM50 so i get to make a member card!


at my grandparents appartment
going back to penang!!
outfit of the day(wednesday)
top - Nichi
jeans - Tomy Girl
flip flop - elf
 at the highway stop Dunkin Donuts
 i love donut!! big apple is so much better though..
my fav donut from D.D. is choclate boston
back tomy hometown Penang Island

No comments:

Post a Comment