Saturday, November 6

hey..





omg... its been such a bz and tiring 2 weeks... my grandmother's sister & her husband came from Chicago,US and stay at my hose for 5 days 4 night.. me and my mom basically take them out go here and there, places to visit in penang.. but the the place that they was so exited ti visit and go was closed!! until Jan 2011!! which was Penang Hill.. They were renovating and putting a new cable car..

28-10-10
so we went to visit the Buddhist temple in Pulau Tikus and Kek Lok Si temple in Air Hitam.. at Kek Lok Si temple we didn't go all the way to the Pagoda, coz my family from US they r kindda old so we went half way only.. and i at last i found the CANCAN hat in cheap price!!!! i took alot of pic! night we went to night market in Batu Ferringhi.. i bought a pair of fake jeans legging and a small cute Japanese umbrella but the plastic type.. and then had dinner at Gurney Drive..

29-10-10
we went to Butterfly Farm  at Teluk Bahang and then went to the beach in Teluk Bahang.. since it was my grandmother's sister wedding anniversary that day my dad take the whole family to dinner at a great sea food restaurant,  Green Ocean restaurant.. my fav food from that restaurant that i can't stop thinking about is the fried bee hun Singapore(rice noodles) omg that is like the best bee hun i've ever had!!

30-10-10
my grandmother bring them to some other places.. i was so tired i didn't really have enough sleep..so i sleep in the evening.. and at night we played bingo..

31-10-10
they went to KL with my grandmom the next day..

01-11-10
i went to find job at Island Plaza, which is around my house area..(that is the only place my dad alowed me to work at) so far i only got a cll from 1 place which was from Tutti Fruitti.. its a frozen yogurt cafe/shop..  the night shift have to go home at 12 which is too late.. so my parents didn't allowed me to take that job.. then i went to Little India with my mom she wanted to buys some stuff there.. then we went to Midlands.. me and my mom bought some cute stuff from Nice Day(gift shop)! they have so many cute adorable stuff this time..

02-11-10
i had time to edit my pic but had no time to update my blog coz i had to do some of my dad's office work..

03-11-10
the next day i went to Gama Supermarket & Departmental to buy a gift for my lil boy cousin..  i also bought a pair of skinny stretchable jeans (Voir Jeans) its something like leggings but its thicker and its jeans.. i had my lunch at the Four Leaves cafe (its a cafe and bakery).

04-11-10
i went to watch Mega Mind at the cinema at Gurney Plaza!! awesome... but b4 that we had 2 hours before the movie starts so me and my mom and lil sis went to ToysRus.. we were having fun with the toys and take few pic.. then we walk around to some others shops.. whis houseent back home after movie finishes..

05-11-10
then yesterday i went to my lil cousin's birthday party at his house .. but didn't really take pic there.. most of my cousins were there and most of them are small and still schooling.. so it was crazy and noisy withe kids playing around.. went back at night..

06-11-10
today im at home only.. did some office work earlier.. i will post all the pic from last week and this week.. and also pics of the things that i bought.. im going to edit the pictures..  so just wait.. there's to many.. well....... im kind of slow so.. im sorry for the late post..

28.10.10

outfit of the day
shirt - seed
cardigan - no brand
skinny jeans - tommy girl
comfort sandals - crocodile

pic 1.Buddhist Temple
2.Sleeping Buddha
3.different Buddhist from different country
4.Thai Buddha

1. 2. 3. pic of arts and 3D arts
4.the wood craft ceiling are so so beautiful 

1. erm.. dunno what is it cll??
2. wishing well at small pond (that woman is my mom)
3.another wishing well that moves in circle motion & has differents type of gudness on each bowls..
4.these are for the LOY KRATHONG festival.. so colourfull! u can buy them.

me and behind me are Pakistani buddha & Indian Buddha 
i was non stop taking pictures.. there are more but i thinkthese are enough!

Kek Lok Si Templa

cancan hat RM 15!!!
its actualy RM25 but my mom bargin it for me.. hehe!

i didn't take pic of the place at night market..
but this is the leggings that i bought,this can be worn for pll who are size L to XXXL 
"fake jeans" leggings - RM25

jappanesse wood umbrealla - RM15
close

open

front view

Gurney Drive
we went there and sat at the sea side for a while..

Then we ate at Gerney Drive Hawker Stalls

charkewteaw 


29.10.10
Butterfly Farm

1.spider
2.ducks
3.lizard (when i went near to it, it became aggresive all of a sudden! o_O )
4.man face bugs

the butterflies are so pretty

me

the beautiful waterfall

Teluk Bahang Beach

walking along the beach.. it was realy windy that day!

my lil sis and me

my mom was looking at the eagles.. there was like 3 or 4 eagles flying in cirle over and over again..

the Green Ocean sea food restaurant.(i didn't take any pic there)



No comments:

Post a Comment