Wednesday, November 24

super tired..

i have been really tired lately.. and my leg is in alot of pain coz i have to stand alot..(im kindda chubby so thats y i easily feel pain at my foot)coz i started working last week at my dad's hardware shop for a month so that i could have some money.. i didn't get any cll from the job hunting b4.. so i have no choice but to work for my dad..  i wanna buy alot of stuff.. plus im going to kl 1 year, im taking diploma in pastry school in early January 2011... so just wanna keep some money.. so i can shop in kl.. but i bet my money is going to finish in no time..  so here is a pic in my dad's shop.. i work as a cashier.. and also a pic of the egg sandwich with cute shape i cut from the bread cuter that i bought from 100 yen shop..


lol.. snap pic with the scanner.. :p 

the sandwich cutter  (u can put anything jam or egg in between the bread)

the round one i cut with a cookie cutter.. cute huh??


No comments:

Post a Comment