Sunday, February 6

omg!! 2011 first post!

so i've been away for so long!!!!!!!!!!!! im too bz now after i start going to school/collage.. im now studying in Ecole De Patisserie instituted , K.L. i have so much pic to post..  but sinse i recently broke up with my 3 year relaitionship bf.. im not going to post picture's of us that we took at the end of year 2010.. and i deleted pictures of me and him on my previus post.. anyway now i will always post ic of what i did at school.. cakes, dessert, choclates, breads & pastries.. hope u guys will like it.. i proberly will post less on hauls and thing that i buy coz i wont be realy going out when im in kl coz im not allowed.. i know i hate it so much!! but i have no choice.. my dad and grandparents is controlling me way too much! im soon to be 19 so what if i hangout with my frens every now and then and go shopping with my girlfrens right? when im in penang i mostly go out with my mom.. so.. hmmm... ok stop talking! im gonna post some pic of me that i took when i was bored..

welcome 2011



look at my baking text book! so thick!
(the mermaid tail is my book mark. i will do a close up pic soon..)




No comments:

Post a Comment