Sunday, December 5

funky girlish book for 2011




my mom bought me a cool book with super hot graphic on the book and a hot pink fury pencil box! then i went to Tesco with mom..  just to buy the book 1 more for 2012even its far away from my house!! lol.. im a lil lazy person.. so im not sure if im really gonna make it as a diary.. (will b to tired to write la end of the day!) bcoz i use 2 have a diary n i skip alot of days.. so.. i might just put pic random stuff and sort of make it as a scrap/doodle/a lil diary maybe bout my self and my love life and thingy.. dunno la! hehe :P and i bought a matching file as well.. its very thin though.. i went to Prangin mall after work yesterday with mummy.. didn't plan to go there.. so i wasn't in my best look.. and i didn't realy take alot of pic.. only take 2 or 3 pic of a store that sells alot of Hello Kitty stuff.. so i will post pic of stuff that i bought from there maybe the day after tomorrow.. so here are the pic of the book!



this is go the inside looks like.. RM 8.90
 

the hot pink fury pencil box my mom bought for me.. RM 6.00

 the matching file RM 2.90

ok so sleepy and tired! im gonna go to sleep now..






No comments:

Post a Comment