Friday, December 10

hauls!!! (Prangin mall)



hey guys.. so i was supposed to post pic few days ago.. but i was to bz & tired..so im gonna post the pic from things that i bought from PRANGIN MALL!! and also some stuff from 100 yen shop.. there more pic but im gonna post these pic first for now.. my mom didn't plan to go there.. but she took me there after work.. so i didn't have any makeup of didn't really dress up.. so didn't toke any hideous pic of me on that day.. i went to few clothing store and bought some t-shirts and skirt.. i bought a winter hat.. i wanted a pink one..  but they didn't have any.. :( they had these huge fury socks that look like boots.. they let me try them.. its kinda expensive my mom got it for my lil sis.. i bought the fury glove! so cute! its all the Japanese fashion style.. i also went to this gift store.. dunno the name.. their Hello Kitty Stuff just arrived!! Hello Kitty head.. so there was so many HK stuff! i went a lil crazy.. didn't buy so much for my self though.. coz already bought so many other stuff.. money starting 2 becoming less.. they have barbie lens too!! but no power!! shit lah! i really wanted the pink one.. kinda hard to find them here in Penang.. T.T
peace sign Hello Kitty
so here are a few of the hello kitty products at the gift shop!!
this is the stationary section..

this are the car accessory section

home appliance section..
 theres more HK section.. but to many ppl at that time so could not manage to take more pic of hello kitty products at that store!!


here are 2 hello kitty ring that i bought for my self.. RM 4.90
and a cute  ring from S&M RM 2.50

this is a Hello Kitty recycle bag..  them!! RM 4.90


 my mom bought this jacket for me.. i love u mummy.. i wanted a  one but this design had only one colour.. :( RM 59.90


back view

 hello kitty pen RM 3.90

Hello Kitty Bling necklace RM 8.90




this are some accessory i bought from Korean/Japanese accessory shop
these are brown fur gloves.. super cute!  RM 33.90
Left is how it look from the out side & Right is how it looks in the inside

 its kinda my first time buying all these winter accessory.. coz im living in a tropical country..
but whatever.. it can be wear as a fashion!
this is brown hat with 2 mini pompoms.. RM 29.90
(wanted a pink one!! they don't have it)

pink pompom hair tie RM 3.90 




i love the pastel colours RM 10
(should buy the pink one as well.. regret!)

longer shirt to cover my but! so i can wear leggings with it.. RM 12

longer t-shirt RM 15

Cheetah long sleeve shirt <3 RM 28.90 

cheetah stockings RM 3.90

dolly eyelashes RM 4.90




these are stuff i bought from 100 yen shop
i bought 2 more of these awesome storage! i think i need more la..

my first lower lashes!!! so exited to wear them..

finally!!! i found polymer clay!! I've been finding these like forever!!! but they only have these mini ones..
comes with 12 colours but i change one super dark orange with my sis for another white one..
she bought one too.. hehe..




i will post more pic of stuff my mom bought for my lil sis and her self from Prangin mall.. there are cute stuff too.. so gotta show them off !! hehe..


 updated!!

my lil sis's fury sock! i love them.. but its a lil tight for me..
Japaneses furry socks RM 69.90

mum's corsair hat with ribbon RM 39.90

there's another corsair hat with flower that is really cute cost RM 39.90
my mum don't wanna let me know where she put.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment